A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudha Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha V Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sudha V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sudha Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudha Shah practices Pediatrics near Edwardsville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Edwardsville Pediatricians.