A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudha Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudha V Shah MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sudha V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sudha Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudha Shah practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.