Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Reddy, Internist, Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar A Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhakar Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Gastroenterologists, and Scottsdale Pathologists.