A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Reddy, Internist, Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar A Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhakar Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Gastroenterologists, and Scottsdale Pathologists.