Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Reddy, Internist, Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar Arumalla Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Hepatology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudhakar Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Hepatology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Gastroenterologists, Chandler Cardiologists, Chandler Geriatric Doctors, Chandler Hepatologists, Chandler Pathologists, and Chandler Allergists.