Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhagavath
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhagavath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagavath graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhagavath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar Shivarao Bhagavath MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar S. Bhagavath practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Oncologists, and Brooklyn Hematologists.