A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagavath graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhagavath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar Shivarao Bhagavath MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar S. Bhagavath practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.