Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhagavath
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhagavath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagavath graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhagavath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar Shivarao Bhagavath MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar S. Bhagavath practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhakar Bhagavath practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.