A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Ezhuthachan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Ezhuthachan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezhuthachan graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ezhuthachan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar G Ezhuthachan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar G. Ezhuthachan practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Ezhuthachan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudhakar Ezhuthachan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.