A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Kesari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Kesari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesari
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kesari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesari graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Kesari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar Kesari MBBS and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar Kesari practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Kesari has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhakar Kesari practices General Practice near Beckley, WV.
See Beckley General Practitioners.