Dr. Sudhakar Madakasira MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 6th, 2016
Mentally sick and lost
I am a employee for Huntington Ingalls. As of late, I've been having problems with my outlook on life and living a healthy lifestyle. I reached out through my job and Psychamore is where they sent me. Dr. Madakasira has determined that he's not going let me participate in his outpatient program since I've had troubles paying the 300$ deductible required by my insurance. I'm at a crossroads in my life and I desperately need professional help. And since the "good" Dr. has made his desicion to abandon a sick individual in his time of need, he has also made the decision to terminate my employment with Ingalls Shipyard since they require me to complete his program before returning to work. I'm devastated by Dr. Madakasira''s decision to ruin my life as I was desperately reaching out to someone/anyone that could help. If you're experiencing any kind of mental, psychological, or behavioral problems, I would recommend a Dr. that would be a little more understanding and patient with individuals that fall on hard times. I mean goodness, he has never heard my story or even met me before.

October 14th, 2015
After numerous years seeing family medicine doctors unsuccessfully for anxiety and depression, Dr. Madakasira accurately diagnosed me in 1 visit. He spent over two hours with me and took an unbelievable history. Worth every penny!