Dr. Sudhakar Madanagopal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 10th, 2016
Excellent!
My knee was shattered in a motorcycle accident and he was miraculously able to put it back together without doing a knee replacement. Can't thank him enough!!

August 11th, 2015
Terrible after surgery
This doctor does not support you after surgery. Came to visit just before surgery one time. I did not see him after surgery at all. I stayed at hospital for 4 days after surgery. He did not come a single day to check after surgery. Horrible. Does not care or listen to what patient has to say. Will promise lot of thing before surgery but after surgery not a single promise came true.Had total hip replacement.More than a year now since the surgery was done. I still feel burning sensation while sitting or standing. I wonder if any nerve was damaged or pinched. Visited and did did lot of test to figure why my surgery hip burning even after one year.There is no real pain in the joint but just can't get comfortable with this continuous burning sensation in hip.Something went wrong I believe. Now I am not comfortable to do the second hip from this doctor. I do not have that much flexibility also like I was expected. But he did not help me with any kind of physical therapy. He will just push you to death for surgery and will try to convince before surgery. No support after surgery at all.