A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Reddy, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
- Northwest Florida Gastroenterology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar Chandrupatla Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar C. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhakar Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Gastroenterologists.