Dr. Sudhakar Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudhakar Reddy?

August 25th, 2016

Caring, compassionate and an expert in his field. Completely trust him with my care!

August 22nd, 2016

Awesome care

I was hospitalized for a sever case of diverticulitis. My care for the week stay by the staff at Gulf Coast was deplorable. Food was good, what little bit i could have. The bed was so hard I was about to lay down on the floor it would of been more comfortable or my wife was going to bring me a air mattress. I had a IV inserted the day I went in and it was not changed/relocated for the week I was in there and was a nasty infected mess. After I recovered from that and started prepping for a colonoscopy, the care by the team prepping me for the procedure and the care by Dr Reddy was AWESOME. He removed 2 strawberry size polyps. I still see Dr Reddy's fellow associate Dr Rao, he is the one who sent me to check in at Gulf Coast, and yes I NEEDED to. I was uncomfortable and didn't realize how bad off I was because I had very little pain or I had a high tolerance for it. One thing for certain, I will keep up with my visits to their office as directed. But I will do my BEST NOT to get laid up in that awful hospital again. I will take that IV drip home with me and they will have to send someone to my house to give me the care I need.

August 3rd, 2016

I have been a patient for ma y years and have always had excellent care. The staff in the G I lab are the best.

April 8th, 2016

I have had experiences with Dr. Reddy in the past, as he also treats my mom. He is a straight-to-the-point doctor. I trust that h

March 15th, 2016

Thanks to everyone who helped take care of me. I do not remember names well, but everyone was great!

December 23rd, 2015

I thank everyone for the great care I received. Those tests ( I also had the upper endoscopy done)..were done seamlessly. I will go back to this facility any time Dr. Reddy thinks I need to.

November 25th, 2015

This was my third time to the facility, as usual all of the staff was very kind and pleasant to me.

March 11th, 2015

I had both an endoscopy and colonoscopy and slept through it. Everyone I had any interaction with was very professional and friendly.

November 11th, 2011

NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES

After a routine procedure, I was sent home I rcvd a follow-up call from the nurse I voiced that I was not feeling right, she was very rude and did not take me seriously & discontinued the phone call. I started vomiting blood, I passed out convulsed and deficated blood. I was bleeding internally due to a "mistake" an ambulance was called and I spent days in the hospital and rcvd 3 bags of blood. ALSO, I asked that my gallbladder be checked because of symptoms I researched, I was ignored. A few nights ago I rushed to emergency room with severe chest pains it turns out I was experiencing a gallbladder attack due to gallstones, I am now scheduled for removal surgery.

June 11th, 2010

Gastroenterology Patient

I have known Dr. Reddy for many years, and consider him quite knowledgeable and exceptionally capable of performing the most difficult and intricate of procedures. His surgical expertise and caring attitude are both excellent and comforting. I highly recommend him!!!

September 6th, 2017