A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Relton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Relton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Relton, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Relton graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Relton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar Chandrakumar Relton MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar C. Relton practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Relton has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhakar Relton practices Nephrology near Petersburg, VA.
See Petersburg Nephrologists.