A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhakar Tumuluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhakar Tumuluri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhakar Tumuluri, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumuluri graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tumuluri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhakar Tumuluri MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhakar Tumuluri practice?
- Dr. Sudhakar Tumuluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhakar Tumuluri practices Rheumatology near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Rheumatologists.