A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhaker Vaddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhaker Vaddi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaddi
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaddi graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Vaddi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhaker Rao Vaddi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhaker R. Vaddi practice?
- Dr. Sudhaker Vaddi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sudhaker Vaddi practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.