Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sudhanshu Gogia
Dr. Sudhanshu Gogia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gogia is affiliated with St Johns Mercy Hospital and Saint Louis University Hospital. Dr. Gogia has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sudhanshu Gogia has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sudhanshu Gogia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.
Dr. Advitya Malhotra
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Ping Chu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Gabriel Lee
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Webster, TX 0 mi11