A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhanshu Nene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nene
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nene Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nene graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Nene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhanshu Yeshwant Nene MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sudhanshu Y. Nene practice?
- Dr. Sudhanshu Nene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudhanshu Nene practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.