A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhanshu Nene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nene graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Nene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhanshu Yeshwant Nene MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sudhanshu Y. Nene practice?
- Dr. Sudhanshu Nene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudhanshu Nene practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.