A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhanshu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhanshu Patel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhanshu Patel, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhanshu Patel FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhanshu Patel practice?
- Dr. Sudhanshu Patel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sudhanshu Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.