A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhanshu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhanshu Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhanshu Patel, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudhanshu Patel practice?
Dr. Sudhanshu Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.