Dr. Sudharam Idupuganti MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2016
My time is worth money
Wait is much too long. Dr. is never ever on time. Books too many people at one time.

July 16th, 2016
This was one of the worst experiences I have had with medical care of any sort. His secretary/scheduler is a horror who loves to disappoint you and seems to be some sort of a sadist. The Dr. himself is a pill pusher who does not make eye contact and seems to view his patients as an embarrassing annoyance. ANYONE would be better

August 18th, 2013
Stay Away From This "Doctor"
He told me to get out of his office when I raised concern over the side effects of the drugs he was prescribing. I had gained a lot of weight and was experiencing involuntary movements in my legs. I am MUCH better, both physically and mentally, since leaving his "care" and fully weaning myself off all the drugs he prescribed. Sudharam Idupuganti is nothing but a glorified drug dealer.

May 8th, 2013
Dr. Idupuganti is first and foremost a pill pusher. He does not listen. You see him once a month, only when the prescription he gives you needs re-filling. If, in the 5 minutes he spends with you, you manage to tell him that you have some issues you want to address, his answer is to up your dosage. Now, two years later, I'm hooked on his meds. I missed appointments when I could not get out of bed due to severe anxiety and depression and his response is to punish me by not allowing me to see him when I needed him. When I told him he only sees me for 5 minutes anyway so could he please squeeze me in, he said to get another doctor. Great guy. "Treated" me for two years with the result that I am now hooked on meds, 80 pounds heavier, with more depression and anxiety then ever. AND, trying to handle medication withdrawal without his help.

March 25th, 2010
Needs a lesson in sympathy
He wouldn't work with me in terms of reducing the frequency of my visits due to financial difficulty, and didn't seem to care about my well being. He often took phone calls during my visit and rarely made eye contact. He and his staff discussed another patient's drinking problem in a joking way in the waiting room, making me worry that he made fun of me behind my back, too. You can do better than this guy.

March 13th, 2017