A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudharani Nanjaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudharani Nanjaiah, Family Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudharani Nanjaiah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanjaiah graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nanjaiah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Latrobe Area Hospital Excela Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudharani Bangalore Nanjaiah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudharani B. Nanjaiah practice?
- Dr. Sudharani Nanjaiah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudharani Nanjaiah practices Family Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blairsville, PA.
See Greensburg Family Physicians.