A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudheer Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudheer Jain, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudheer K Jain MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudheer K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sudheer Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudheer Jain practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.