A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudheer Karnati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudheer Karnati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudheer Karnati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnati graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Karnati has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudheer Reddy Karnati MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudheer R. Karnati practice?
- Dr. Sudheer Karnati has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudheer Karnati practices Internal Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Internists.