Learn more about Dr. Sudheer Meesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudheer Meesa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Sleep Medicine Copol Sarcoidosis Asthma Sleep Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meesa graduated from Guntur Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meesa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meesa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 32 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudheer K. Meesa practice?
Dr. Sudheer Meesa practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Fort Wayne Internists, Fort Wayne Pulmonologists, Fort Wayne Urgent Care Centers, Fort Wayne Sleep Medicine Doctors, Fort Wayne Anesthesiologists, and Fort Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.