A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudheer Meesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudheer Meesa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meesa
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meesa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudheer Meesa, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meesa graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Meesa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudheer Meesa MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sudheer Meesa practice?
- Dr. Sudheer Meesa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudheer Meesa practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Critical Care Practitioners and Fort Wayne Pulmonologists.