A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudheer Meesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudheer Meesa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudheer Meesa, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meesa graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Meesa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudheer Meesa MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sudheer Meesa practice?
- Dr. Sudheer Meesa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sudheer Meesa practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Greenville, MI.
See Fort Wayne Critical Care Practitioners and Fort Wayne Pulmonologists.