Dr. Sudheer Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 2nd, 2016
Dr Reddy was great when my son injured his knee. I would recomend him to anyone! Great communication skills and great with kids, too.

August 7th, 2015
Dr reddy is awesome...he did my foot a few yrs ago..he did a great job with me and explained everything so I understood what needed to b done..I will use him again.

December 31st, 2013
We were supposed to have 2 visits with the doctor to discuss my son's fractured fibula from a sports injury. We have yet to even meet the doctor. A PA puts on the cast and reads the x-rays. On the second visit we asked about a boot. The PA said okay, if that's what you want. Also, she didn't go over all of the directions of when he should wear it (like at night), fully going over how to put it on, etc. Hope we don't get a doctor bill from a doctor we've never seen!

September 23rd, 2013
Our experience with Dr. Reddy has been amazing. He has been very proactive in finding the right solutions for a complicated and unusual knee infection. He actually picked up the phone and gave the results of my husband's surgery immediately after it finished and called to check on his progress after discharge from his care. His staff has been extremely professional and helpful. We have been very impressed to find an orthopedic specialist of this caliber in a small town like Frederick.