A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudheer Ummadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudheer Ummadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudheer Ummadi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ummadi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ummadi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudheer R Ummadi MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sudheer R. Ummadi practice?
- Dr. Sudheer Ummadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudheer Ummadi practices Nephrology near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Allen Park Nephrologists.