A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudheer Ummadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudheer Ummadi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ummadi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ummadi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ummadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudheer Ummadi practice?
Dr. Sudheer Ummadi practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Allen Park, MI.
See Southgate Internists, Southgate Nephrologists, and Southgate Neurologists.