A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Srivastava has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.