A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srivastava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudhesh K. Srivastava practice?
Dr. Sudhesh Srivastava practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.