Dr. Sudhindra Anegundi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudhindra Anegundi?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Sudhindra Anegundi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 18th, 2017

Unbelievably rude!!!

I brought my grandmother to see this doctor. I couldn't believe how anyone could be that insensitive to a 91 year old woman. If you care about your loved ones, please don't visit this doctor.

January 18th, 2016

Very bad bedside manner, horrible attitude ,unfriendly, Rude little man .

April 3rd, 2014

Worst Doctor Ever

I was told by my primary doctor that I needed to go to a vascular specialist, to diagnosis my problem. I saw Dr Anegundi and our appointment last no more than five minutes, All he kept telling me was I didn't have circulation problems and he didn't know what I should do. He appeared to be angry, he did not exhibit any concern about me as a potential patient. He ended the appointment by stating again I didn't have a circulation problem and then got up and walked out of the room.

August 5th, 2013

He was very kind. Told me exactly what was going on - did the surgery and gave excellent follow up care. I could not have asked for a better doctor.

July 24th, 2013

Thank you and your staff at Gwinnett Surgical Associates!

Thanks is not enough for all you do and what you have done for me for over the past three years after my surgery. Dr. Anegundi, you and your staff at Gwinnett Surgical Associates have always been so kind and helpful. It is wonderful to be able to trust any decisions made for my treatment.

March 29th, 2012

Rudest and unfriendliest 'doctor' on earth

Be AWARE of this doctor Anegundi Sudhindra!!! This is the very first time in my life that I have ever seen any doctor who is so RUDE and UNFRIENDLY doctor. He took your money in a heart beat but did not provide you the service you needed. I couldn't believe how rude and unfriendly he was to the patient who could not speak any English. His tone of voice was loud, rude and no patience or whatsover. The waiting to come in to see him was forever long but the evaluation was less than 5 minutes. His appearance did not impress me at all. Simply, he's old, unattractive,very SHORT little fella and unhelpful when it comes to ask him for further explainations and concerns. I wish we did not have to spend $100 right up front to pay for his "UNPROFESSIONAL and BAD" attitude. Please do not go to him for any type of evaluation. It would be a WASTE of your $$$. I totally agreed with the previous person who posted his/her comments about this Indian dude.

May 2nd, 2011

I visit Dr. Anegundi, it doesnt look to me he care about his patient. He's unhappy when you ask him a question and alway give you a quick answer so you can get out of the door.

August 24th, 2017