A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhindra Pudur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhindra Pudur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhindra Pudur, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pudur graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pudur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhindra Pudur MD is a male Nephrologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhindra Pudur practice?
- Dr. Sudhindra Pudur has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhindra Pudur practices Nephrology near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Nephrologists.