Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir K Aggarwal MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Hematologists and Statesboro Oncologists.