Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir K Aggarwal MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Hematologists and Statesboro Oncologists.