A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir K Aggarwal MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Statesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Statesboro Hematologists and Statesboro Oncologists.