Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Aggarwal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Aggarwal practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Statesboro, GA.
See Glendale Hematologists and Glendale Oncologists.