Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Amaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Amaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amaram
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Amaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Amaram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaram graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amaram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Nor Lea General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Amaram BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Amaram practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Amaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Amaram practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Internists and Odessa Cardiologists.