Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Amaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Amaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Amaram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaram graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Amaram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Nor Lea General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amaram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Amaram practice?
Dr. Sudhir Amaram practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Emergency Medicine near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kermit, TX and Pecos, TX.
See Odessa Internists, Odessa Cardiologists, and Odessa Emergency Physicians.