Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Amaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Amaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amaram
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Amaram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaram graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amaram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Nor Lea General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Amaram BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Amaram practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Amaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Amaram practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Internists and Odessa Cardiologists.