A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Athni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Athni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Athni, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Athni graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Athni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Sripadan Athni MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir S. Athni practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Athni has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Athni practices Neurology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Neurologists.