A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Southampton, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Bhikhuybhai Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Patel practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pediatricians.