A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Southampton, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudhir B. Patel practice?
Dr. Sudhir Patel practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pediatricians.