Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- Reed City Hospital, Reed City, Mi
- Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Balkrishna Rao MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir B. Rao practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Rao practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Big Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stanwood, MI.
See Big Rapids Surgeons and Big Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.