A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- Reed City Hospital, Reed City, Mi
- Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Balkrishna Rao MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir B. Rao practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Rao practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Big Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stanwood, MI.
See Big Rapids Surgeons.