A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Batchu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Batchu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Batchu, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Batchu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Batchu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Batchu MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Batchu practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Batchu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Batchu practices Neurology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mexico, MO and Rolla, MO.
See Columbia Neurologists.