A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Rao is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Rao has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Gondy Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir G. Rao practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Rao practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Allergists, Toledo Internists, and Toledo Pediatricians.