A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Rao is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Rao has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Gondy Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir G. Rao practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Rao has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Rao practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Findlay, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Perrysburg, OH.
See Findlay Allergists, Findlay Internists, and Findlay Pediatricians.