A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Rao has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans