A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Gogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Gogu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gogu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogu graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gogu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Baptist Hospital - San Antonio, TX
- Northcentral Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Reddy Gogu DO, MBA, and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir R. Gogu practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Gogu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Gogu practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.