Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Gogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Gogu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gogu
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogu graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gogu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Baptist Hospital - San Antonio, TX
- Northcentral Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Reddy Gogu DO, MBA, and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir R. Gogu practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Gogu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Gogu practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hereford, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.