A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Gogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Gogu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gogu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogu graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gogu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Baptist Hospital - San Antonio, TX
- Northcentral Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Reddy Gogu DO, MBA, and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir R. Gogu practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Gogu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Gogu practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.