Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Gogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Gogu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogu graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gogu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Baptist Hospital - San Antonio, TX
- Northcentral Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Reddy Gogu DO, MBA, and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir R. Gogu practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Gogu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Gogu practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.