inactive

Sudhir Gulati MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Ruther Glen, VA

September 17th, 2010
Dr. Gul;ati is awesome!!!
I am an ICU RN which makes me very selective as far as my own health care. Dr. Gulati and Peggy (his nurse) are truly amazing. His bedside manner is exceptional. He will take time to answer questions and I have had him call me to see if I'm feeling better. He and Peggy are compassionate, caring and highly skilled. They have always been outstanding with my children as well.Most importantly, Dr. Gulati has always been correct in diagnosis and treatment. He has correctly diagnosed what I consider an obscure ailment which had me stumped and treated me appropriately. He has made appropriate referrals and collaborated with other physicians as appropriate and in a timely fashion.When my best friend was diagnosed with cancer, he took the time to sit and talk with her. He was honest with her about her poor prognosis, but extremely compassionate. When she had difficulties with her insurance company, he and Peggy spent many hours trying to rectify the situation which included filling out many forms and making many phone calls ... always in a timely fashion.A+++, #1 in my book! Dr. Gulati is the best physician I've ever seen.

August 3rd, 2009
Wonderful
It was a very short wait time and he spent a lot of time treating me. Had a very good experience at this facility.