Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Jain, Cardiologist, Cardiac Catheterization is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Jain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir K Jain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Jain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.