A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Jain, Cardiologist, Cardiac Catheterization is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Jain, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jain has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Jain MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Jain practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Jain has 13 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Jain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO and Creve Coeur, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.