Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Jain, Cardiologist, Cardiac Catheterization is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Jain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir K Jain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Jain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.