Dr. Sudhir Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudhir Jain?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Great doctor for me would not want any other heart doctor taking care of me he also my sisters doctor he has saved her life more than once

Wife of Pt.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Sudhir Jain and his team of RN's and Fellow's is where my husband and I learned of his need for an aortic valve replacement and bypass. What a great place to start! Dr Jain is compassionate in explaining the information he gathers from tests, as the results can be a bit overwhelming at first. He takes a great deal of time to explain his findings and asks if you have any questions following the Cardiac Cath Procedure, which was a success. Dr Jain & team went the extra mile to make sure we understood my husband's diagnosis, then promptly called in one of the very~very best specialist to further consult. Follow up visits with Dr. Jain & Team is exceptional! He continues to waste no time in ordering all tests as needed. He is a dedicated and talented Cardiologist, very~very lucky to have as my husband's MD

Staff Members treat you like a number, not a person

Posted on April 26th, 2015

Unfortunately what was most memorable about my dr's visits was how coldly I was treated by office staff, they were loud, constantly cutting me off mid-conversation and I was not going on and on, I was trying to give the facts, but was cut off. I left feeling like a number, and not being treated with the respect and empathy a cardiac patient deserves, this is a life-threatening time in one's life. The part-time employee was very caring, attentive and professional! Office staff even interrupted and controlled the dr.'s conversation...not good!!

Caring Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2011

My overall experience was excellent from the front desk to the end. Dr jain was very nice,explained my cardiac cath procedure very well and put me at ease. I will recommend to my family and friends.

Great doctor, Great staff!!!!

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

I would recommend this doctor to all my family and friends, he is kind, compassionate and went above and beyond my expectations. His staff are courteous on the phone and in person and work swiftly to resolve any issues! A++

One rotten apple spoiled the office

Posted on November 18th, 2010

I went for my first visit and I waited one hour to get into a room. The front office person was nice as well as the assistant. Dr. jain was very nice and spent time with me. When scheduling tests the nurse was very rude and talked down to me. I was trying to explain something and instead of listening I was cut off with a very rude response and a "I don't care attitude". She ruined the entire experience for me. I told the front desk that I wouldn't be back. In previous experience from work the Dr. should have been notified that a patient was not coming back. If the Dr. agreed with me or his nurse is one thing. I would have appreciated it if I would have received a phone call from someone in the office asking why and apologizing. Instead I was treated as who cares if you are a patient here or ever come back. This is a true example how office that pride themselves as you are a person not a number is false. I was just another number in the office yesterday. The nurse scheduling the tests was the one rotten apple that spoiled the whole bunch. Since I am sure that the Dr. was not notified or the office manager she will do this to another patient. Offices that want to grow and Dr. offices that want to make money need to make each individual with her attitude own up to their behavior.

Posted on February 25th, 2009

excellent doctor to work with.

Posted on September 27th, 2017