A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Agarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Agarwal, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Agarwal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Agarwal MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Agarwal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Agarwal practices Gastroenterology near Succasunna, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Sparta, NJ.
See Succasunna Gastroenterologists.