A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Khanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Khanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khanna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Kumar Khanna MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Khanna practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Khanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Khanna practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Nephrologists.