A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Mehta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Mehta has 18 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Mehta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Mehta practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Mehta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.