Psychiatrists
11885 E 12 Mile Rd
Ste 201A
Warren, MI 48093
586-558-6000
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  may the lord continue to bless this doctor always  |  show details
by SHERRY WHITE on Sep 26th, 2013

in a most desperate time in my life when I had no one who could understand what I was going thru no one who could see my pain and fear this doctor came into my life and pulled all the anger pain and fear to the surface and with therapy and medications and allowing myself to accept the help mentally and physically I improved. if you follow thru with his course of treatment and honestly deal with yourself he can and will help you promise. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU DR. SAM ALWAYS

|  great doctor  |  show details
by longtimepatient on Apr 5th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Lingnurkar's for over 5 years now. He is a wonderful doctor and takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and questions. He has excellent bedside manner and I know he really cares about his patients. I have never had a problem with his office staff- they are friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a honest, smart and caring doctor.

|  show details
by Patient X on Feb 5th, 2013

Good doctor, makes you wait, doesn't listen very well, isn't there 9 out of 10 times when I show up for my appt's, patients in office are all complaining and it makes me nervous. Doesn't spend enough time with me and always seems in a rush. He always seems to know what to prescribe. The way he makes you wait is inexusable, almost as if our time isn't as important as his time and then he is in and out in less than 3 minutes every single time. And when you speak to him it's as if he isn't listening for he gives no response. Very frustrating to say the least. I've been seeing him fr almost 5 years now and nothings changed.

|  No Regard for Coordinated Care with Parents  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

In spite of well-accepted medical guidelines that recommends the attendning physcian meets with the parents of ill patients who know them better and can participate in developing an effective treatment plan, Dr. Lingmurkar has rejected consultation requests for 6-weeks, in spite of input and recommendation to do so from attending nurses, social worker and patient advocate. As a result, Dr. Lingmurkar has provide ineffective treatment and continues to exacerbate our daughter's mental illness.

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr. Lingnurkar is the most caring doctor that I have had. He listens well and is very understanding and knowledgeable.

|  Katherine  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

pill pusher, excessively long wait, 10-15 minute counseling session. overbooks. handles patients like a cattle call. would never return.

|  Senior Consultant  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2010

Worse doctor ever! Rude staff, imature, unprofessional. Doctors NEVER spends more than 10 minutes with patients. Will never return and cannot recommend.