A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Harrison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Malik MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Malik practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Malik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Malik practices Neurology near Steubenville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cadiz, OH and San Diego, CA.
See Steubenville Neurologists.