A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Nallapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Nallapaneni is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Nallapaneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallapaneni graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Nallapaneni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nallapaneni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Nallapaneni practice?
Dr. Sudhir Nallapaneni practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.