A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Nallapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Nallapaneni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Nallapaneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallapaneni graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Nallapaneni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Kumar Nallapaneni MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Nallapaneni practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Nallapaneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Nallapaneni practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.