A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Narla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Narla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narla
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Narla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narla graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Narla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir K Narla MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Narla practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Narla has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Narla practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McKeesport, PA.
See McKeesport Internists and McKeesport Gastroenterologists.