Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Narla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Narla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narla
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Narla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narla graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Narla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir K Narla MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Narla practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Narla has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Narla practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McKeesport, PA.
See McKeesport Internists and McKeesport Gastroenterologists.