A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Nayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Nayer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Nayer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayer graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Nayer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Kumar Nayer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir K. Nayer practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Nayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Nayer practices Family Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Family Physicians.