A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Prabhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prabhu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prabhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Prabhu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prabhu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir L Prabhu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir L. Prabhu practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Prabhu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Prabhu practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and Fleming Island, FL.
See Jacksonville Allergists.