A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Prabhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Prabhu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prabhu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir L Prabhu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir L. Prabhu practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Prabhu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Prabhu practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and Fleming Island, FL.
See Jacksonville Allergists.