A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Prabhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Prabhu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prabhu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prabhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sudhir L. Prabhu practice?
Dr. Sudhir Prabhu practices Allergy & Immunology near Fleming Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
See Fleming Island Allergists.