A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Rajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rajan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Sunder Rajan MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir S. Rajan practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Rajan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists, Santa Clara Critical Care Practitioners, and Santa Clara Pulmonologists.