Dr. Sudhir Rao Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sudhir Rao?

Posted on June 9th, 2016

He has really turned the practice around. His staff is now kinder, caring, helpful

Very good doctor

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Dr. Rao is an excellent doctor who spends time with the patient, and looks for ways to improve the quality of life for that patient, before Dr. Rao I had given up on having a life, now I am able to do more things and I have hope that the future procedures that he is going to do will restore my life to the best it can possibly be given my conditions.

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I love this place. Dr. Rao and the staff are the best!

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Worst doctor ever. Made me do a expensive mri for nothing. Gave me half of the meds I needed and the discharged me for no valid reason. I followed the rules and Lynn with his medical staff told me I could call around as she would to so I could find the medicine before I left town. Today they tell me I was shopping around different pharmacies when I spoke to her prior to doing so. I was honest with him and told him I lost my medication while out of state which is not a violation in my contract and they discharged me anyways. Never in 4 years have I ever lost my meds and they can see that in my records but they did not care and invented lies to discharge me. I'm not upset because prior to this I was looking for a new physician because he had me coming in twice a month so he could bill my insurance double and make more money off me. He new my co-pays cost me double and I drive far to see him and he did not care. It was his way to make money.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

AMAZING!

Nope... No I dont recommend

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I do not recommend Dr. Rao at all. His office looks very nice and seems very relaxing but it is all a front. I was seeing him for about 5 months and only seen him twice. You see him for your initial visit and if you get injections. That's it. You deal with his assistant Mary Anne otherwise, and to me that is not right. And the staff in the back are rude and ignore you. Its seems like they play around in the back too much. If my appointment is at 2 I don't get called back until 2:30 and then I have to wait in the back for and 30 to 45 minutes before I can see Mary Ann, which is very unacceptable. And then they didn't want to give me meds that fit my level of pain. A herniated vertabrae a compressed disc and hip pains and all they gave me was vicodin and they told me to take ibuprofen along with that. It did NOT even begin to help with the pain. All they kept telling me was once you get the series of injections I would be ok. Guess what the injections did not help. They also told me I would be sedated for the injections and I would not feel anything. I was not sedated and I could feel everything. And instead of telling me at my last appointment or calling me, that I should find a new doctor, they send me a letter. in the mail.... Really? Very unprofessional. I do not recommend his office at all. I have now found a new doctor that is excellent, I have to travel 2 counties further but it's worth it. don't waste your time with them.

VERY BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

Posted on August 29th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Rao for about 7 months and all I have gotten is pills and more pills!! He does not even take the time to see me personally, he sends in a nurse instead. The ONLY time I see him is when I get a spinal injection. This place gives me the impression that the only thing they are concerned about is MONEY! All they have done for me is get me hooked on pain killers!! I would discourage anyone from seeing this doctor.

Posted on July 11th, 2014

Stay away. As someone else said, at first he seems friendly, but if a procedure doesn't work and you tell him that, he tells you to find another doctor. Very unprofessional.

not happy

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I hace to say I am not happy with sadhir rao practice. Serms like you are on a conveyor belt... one patient in out next.. there is no time for communication. Dr has no bed side manner and does not seem to understand different patients will have different reactions. He then has his staff send a letter find a new doctor. How disrespectful and unprofessional. Stay as way.

Wonderful Man and Physician.

Posted on September 29th, 2013

Dr. Rao. I can't find the words to tell you how much he has meant to me. I followed him from an old practice to his very new high tech office. They offer so many different areas of assistance to those with issues from weight loss to spinal surgery...and much more. His office is professional. I meet Amale immediately and she has a smile on her face and ready to receive. Dr. Rao has answered his phone on the weekends personally when I have had problems. Has the ability to do so many different things to give you relief. But things are not what makes him special. Dr. Rao is special. He is technically and personally one of the most professional and giving persons I have ever had as a physician in my life. Thank God for Dr. Rao.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Unfortunately, Dr Rao is no longer associated with this group and he is sorely missed. Although, I do like the PA that I see on a monthly basis, I must say that the office staff itself are among the nastiest group of people I have ever encountered. There are perhaps one or two who are reasonably friendly, but the remainder of the staff act as if they could care less about you or the degree of pain you are in. They are unfriendly and condascending to the patients. If I could find out where Dr Rao has gone, I would surely follow him.

This doctor listens!

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Dr. Rao has an excellent bedside manner. He always listens, answers my questions and never makes me feel rushed. I've seen countless doctors in the past year and he is the best. He consistently impresses me with his caring nature, good humor and knowledge.