Gastroenterologist

1330 San Bernardino Rd
Ste L
Upland, CA 91786
909-946-4566
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  made me feel, i was important, spent most of time listening and discussing with me  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

very satisfied. referred my sistr,s husband to him !

|  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr Reddy found tumors I had not suspected. He was considerate, thorough, professional and careful.I would trust him absolutely. I was very afraid of pain but I need not have worried, I felt nothing. He is an excellent Dr and I would reccomend him to anyone.Charlene Sparks

|  One of the Best ~ Complete Confidence  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Reddy's for many years, for a number of serious chronic issues. He came recommended from my mother-in-law. Simply put, Dr. Reddy has always been there for me. He is highly professional, quite knowledgeable about the latest available treatments. He explains matters in an easy to understand format, and even anticipates my questions. I never leave feeling rushed or wished he would have spent more time with me. I saw a Specialist out at USC who commended Dr. Reddy highly for his thoroughness in diagnosing and proposed course of treatment. I am THRILLED to have have found Dr. Reddy. I would strongly recommend him to my family and friends. His Staff is also very friendly, courteous, and in my case very patient! :)

Doctor's Response

This comment is extremely appreciated. Myself and my office staff strive to make sure our patients get a diagnosis and how to manage that diagnosis. We are here to help our patients get the "whole picture", even if it requires referring them to specialists that I trust and respect.

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

The first person commenting is obviously a plant from Dr Reddy's office staff. He is reckless, uncaring and a true danger to his patients. He needs to do humanity a favor and retire!

Doctor's Response

I would like to reassure any of my current patients and future patients that I would never plant a comment on this or any website. Every patient is entitled to his/her opinion.

|  Thorough and Professional  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy's for nearly three years. He is very thorough and professional. His care and treatment has been outstanding. He is not the first gastroenterologist I have been to see, but I believe he is the best.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comment!

|  almost got an unnecessary surgery  |  show details
by anonymous on Apr 6th, 2008

this doctor did every test that is in the book and still didn't know what was going on. he finally recommended a gall bladder surgery based on marginal results of one test. the other doctors advised against it. good thing i didn't listen to dr. reddy. i didn't get any surgery and several months later, i feel great.

Doctor's Response

I am delighted to hear that you are doing great. I hope that even in 2012, you have maintained your great health. I am glad that you held off on surgery and improved on your own.