Dr. Sudhir Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudhir Reddy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sudhir Reddy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2016

FANTASTIC GASTROINTESTINAL PHYSICIAN

I can honestly say without a doubt that Dr. Reddy is one of the best physicians (within any field of medicine) that I have seen in my adult life. His warm and congenial bedside manner is both calming and reassuring. He is very professional, but also does not take himself too seriously. He takes his time during his interview process, and genuinely cares about his patients. I would highly recommend anyone seeing Dr. for their Gastrointestinal needs.

October 23rd, 2015

Very poor bedside manner. He grossly mistreated my wife.

March 28th, 2015

He is very arrogant and rude. I almost died because of his negligence.

January 24th, 2015

The rudest doctor i have ever been seen by!!!!!!

First of all I would never reccomand this doctor to "no one" EVER!!!!! He is rude, inconsiderate and will tell you what your symtoms are not ask what your symtoms are.He told me that I won't be getting no pain mess.Ummmmm I never asked pain mess. All I was asking for was why in in sooooooo much pain all the time.I went into his office to hopefully get some help or possible answers to my chronic pain in my stomach instead I walked out of his office feeling worse than when I walked in!!!Even just as another human he was straight up mean!!!!!!!!

August 8th, 2012

made me feel, i was important, spent most of time listening and discussing with me

very satisfied. referred my sistr,s husband to him !

January 10th, 2011

One of the Best ~ Complete Confidence

I've been a patient of Dr. Reddy's for many years, for a number of serious chronic issues. He came recommended from my mother-in-law. Simply put, Dr. Reddy has always been there for me. He is highly professional, quite knowledgeable about the latest available treatments. He explains matters in an easy to understand format, and even anticipates my questions. I never leave feeling rushed or wished he would have spent more time with me. I saw a Specialist out at USC who commended Dr. Reddy highly for his thoroughness in diagnosing and proposed course of treatment. I am THRILLED to have have found Dr. Reddy. I would strongly recommend him to my family and friends. His Staff is also very friendly, courteous, and in my case very patient! :)

Doctor's Response

This comment is extremely appreciated. Myself and my office staff strive to make sure our patients get a diagnosis and how to manage that diagnosis. We are here to help our patients get the "whole picture", even if it requires referring them to specialists that I trust and respect.

SHOW

November 20th, 2010

The first person commenting is obviously a plant from Dr Reddy's office staff. He is reckless, uncaring and a true danger to his patients. He needs to do humanity a favor and retire!

Doctor's Response

I would like to reassure any of my current patients and future patients that I would never plant a comment on this or any website. Every patient is entitled to his/her opinion.

September 16th, 2010

Thorough and Professional

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy's for nearly three years. He is very thorough and professional. His care and treatment has been outstanding. He is not the first gastroenterologist I have been to see, but I believe he is the best.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comment!

April 6th, 2008

almost got an unnecessary surgery

this doctor did every test that is in the book and still didn't know what was going on. he finally recommended a gall bladder surgery based on marginal results of one test. the other doctors advised against it. good thing i didn't listen to dr. reddy. i didn't get any surgery and several months later, i feel great.

Doctor's Response

I am delighted to hear that you are doing great. I hope that even in 2012, you have maintained your great health. I am glad that you held off on surgery and improved on your own.

July 25th, 2016