Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Sekhon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekhon
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sekhon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Sekhon, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sekhon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir S Sekhon MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir S. Sekhon practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Sekhon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Sekhon practices Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Geriatric Doctors, Aurora Hematologists, and Aurora Oncologists.